We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities, relocation for personnel living outside Slatina.
- Bachelor degree
- English Language – advanced
- High understanding of the client's needs, as well as the dynamics and requirements of the market
- Very good communication and relationship skills
- High level of integrity and trust, with a strong sense of prioritizing tasks
- Stress management
- Knowledge of production processes
- Present, promotes and sells aluminum profiles to current customers as well as new customers by e-mail, phone (cold calling) and through field visits
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and potential clients, ensuring a high degree of satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing the volume of activity with clients from the assigned portfolio
- Performs commercial analysis of request
- Prepares presentations, offers and sales contract
- Internally reviews and monitors contracts, NDAs and other documents requested by the client that require internal revisions
- Active participation in marketing meetings, conferences or Exhibitions.
- Prepares reports related to the specific activity (customer visit report, statistical analysis of orders, market prospecting, etc.)
- English language is mandatory together with very good communication skills in spoken and written format
- Over 2 years of experience in working field
- Organized and self-motivated person
- Customer oriented mental attitude, with initiative and proactive
- Critical thinking and analytical abilities with attention to details
- Adaptability and solution oriented
- Ability to work independently with slight direct supervision and as a part of a team
- Ability to understand basic technical aspects related to company industry
- Fast reaction- working under time pressure and with deadlines
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Identifying customer requirements and managing them in due time, as per company procedures
- Providing assistance to sales personnel and representing the interface between the company and customers ;
- Preparing price offers / order confirmations/ invoices / specific reports about customers’ activity
- Permanent collaboration with other departments for offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding their requirements ;
- Internal follow up on open items such as orders/logistics/pricing issues/quality
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with manufacturing and production processes and engineering principles.
- Strong technical and computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ro and En.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Teamwork - ability to work well in a team environment.
- Perform Audit for pre-selection of suppliers / supplier’s authorization according with internal Procedures, for all suppliers who are impacting the final product manufactured by Vimetco Ex-trusion (VE).
- Perform Annual Audit to VE Authorized suppliers for: raw material, anodizing and painting, ma-chining, packing materials, and dies (all suppliers who are impacting the final product manufac-tured by VE).
- Perform Audit for suppliers who generated quality claims or each time when is required.
- Manage the supplier’s claim in dedicated ERP Module.
- Perform daily / weekly / monthly follow-up and reporting related claim’s status.
- Perform QC / QA development of suppliers - all specific documentation related certification, accreditation, validation of new products / new process.
- Prepare files for approval of new products (PPAP - Production Part Approval Process).
- Involved in solving of nonconformities found it during incoming reception process, for all re-ceived products that impact the final products produced by Vimetco Extrusion.
- In charge of the entire approval process of the samples from suppliers (except dies).
- Overseeing supplier quality team and establishing quality control objectives.
- Issue specific action plans and promote initiatives to improve quality.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Ensuring the supplier meets all regulatory and company requirements.